Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Please Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood

by Dietrich Schmitz

You know, I'm just a soul whose intentions are good.  Yet, somehow, I have stirred up a hornets nest!



This song comes to mind when I read some of the more contentious comments which stream into the moderation queue.  And yet, others, who purport to have a firm grasp of FOSS, show themselves to be woefully out of touch with the reality of what is happening in the Linux ecosystem.

But, I am not restrained by the foregoing, and the good work of being a Linux Advocate continues!

"Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!"  


This song is dedicated especially to Christine Hall of fossforce.com and offered up for your listening pleasure.  Enjoy! :)


-- Dietrich


Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments:

Post a Comment