Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Guest Writer Rosa Guillén on Deck


By +Dietrich Schmitz

As part of a regular weekly series, +Katherine Noyes and I will be having Guest Writer appearances on Linux Advocates.


We are pleased to announce that  +Rosa Guilléntrue Linux Advocate, has kindly and graciously accepted an invitation to write and will be making a 'Guest Writer' appearance.

Rosa Guillén, Linux Advocate
Rosa writes:

"Hi, I'm Rosa Guillén, Blogger and Ubuntu user since 2007.

I did my studies in Madrid, but my life was mostly related to the world of theater.It was in 2003 when I discovered the internet and I started creating my own blogs about technology (Ubuntu Today,  novatillaSku.com, Facebook group Novatillasku).

I enjoy spreading news about Linux and helping users newcomers.
It is also important to get to the other messages that asks help for development, design,etc ...
I now live in a small town in Spain, enjoying my daughter and my dogs."

Rosa is modest to a fault, but clearly distinguishes herself as a 'special breed' of Linux Advocate, with frequent posts on Google Plus and her blogs.  We appreciate her dedication and invite her to share her own unique view on why Linux is important and particularly in the Spanish culture.

On behalf of Katherine Noyes, myself, and staff, I would like to extend a special thank you to Rosa for donating her time to Linux Advocates 

--Dietrich

Enhanced by Zemanta

4 comments:

  1. Rosa is awesome - like a living RSS feed too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would agree. She is a rare breed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rosa’s blog Novatillasku was my first contact with Ubuntu—her writing is friendly, helpful and full of enthusiasm (that ended up with me hooked up with Linux!), and I admire her for her labor. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete