Sunday, March 17, 2013

Guest Writer Gábor Szabó on Deck


By +Dietrich Schmitz


As part of a regular weekly series, +Katherine Noyes and I will be having Guest Writer appearances on Linux Advocates.

We are pleased to announce that +Gabor Szabo (photo inset right), has kindly and graciously accepted an invitation to write and will be making a 'Guest Writer' appearance.

From his G+ bio:

"I am a father of two and the husband of one. The one.

I do a lot of Perl. Both as work and as a hobby.
I write some code and try to help people write better Perl or solve they problems with Perl where it is a good fit. I do that via the Perl Maven

I have started to develop Padre, the Perl IDE and I run the Perl Weekly.

If you are interested in Perl related news but are too busy to read every blog, this might be a good solution for you. One mail every Monday.
The Perl Weekly also has a Google+ page you can put in your circles."

On behalf of Katherine Noyes, myself, and staff, I would like to extend a special thank you to Gabor for donating his time to Linux Advocates.  

--Dietrich




Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments:

Post a Comment