Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Guest Writer Dr. Roy Schestowitz on Deck


By +Dietrich Schmitz

As part of a regular weekly series, +Katherine Noyes and I will be having Guest Writer appearances on Linux Advocates.


We are pleased to announce that Dr. Roy Schestowitz,  TechRights.org founder, has kindly and graciously accepted an invitation to write and will be making a 'Guest Writer' appearance.

Dr. Roy Schestowitz
From his LinkedIn background summary:

"I am a Software Engineer, interdisciplinary researcher, and an advocate of fair competition. I hold a doctoral degree in Medical Biophysics. In the hours of daytime I work for a company where I look after free/libre software and I also perform novel research for one of the world's top computer science departments."

On behalf of Katherine Noyes, myself, and staff, I would like to extend a special thank you to Dr. Schestowitz for donating his time to Linux Advocates.  

--Dietrich


Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments:

Post a Comment