Thursday, February 14, 2013

Linux Advocates Indiegogo Campaign Kicks Off Today

Support Linux Advocates Campaign
Dear Linux Advocates,

I am happy to announce the kick off of our Indiegogo Support Linux Advocates campaign officially begins today.

I would like to give special thanks to Katherine Noyes, not only for all her help in putting the Campaign together, but for all of her ongoing support of the Linux Advocates website and for believing in me.

The purpose of this campaign is to help defray costs associated with running this website.

Please click the link to see the details.

Funding this campaign will allow me to devote myself full-time to all aspects of operation and projects growing this site's advocacy and scope of visibility around the world.

I truly believe that, with your help, this site can make a real difference advancing Linux and free software throughout the world, making computing and technology-enabled opportunities more accessible to everyone.

Even if you can't contribute, I would be most appreciative if you would share this story with others who you feel may be in a position to make a small donation.

For the sake and Linux, FOSS and freedom, thank you so much for any help you can give!

--Dietrich T. Schmitz, Linux Advocate and Site Owner




Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments:

Post a Comment